This is currently only open for exhibitions, details here.
It is run by the Civic Museums Scheme of Venice and is housed within a lovely old Gothic palazzo once owned by the illustrious Pesaro family. It was then the home of Mariano Fortuny (1871-1949), the Spanish fashion designer, painter, sculptor and photographer, whose wife donated the building to the city in 1956.
Currently, for specific exhibitions only.
S. Angelo (line 1) or S. Samuele (line 2)